- Choose the right tools and supplies for your projects
- Master sewing techniques with how-to illustrations
- Sew fun projects for your home and wardrobe
- Stretch your budget by repairing and remaking clothing
Your hands-on guide to sewing basics Learning to sew is a great way to arm yourself with the skills to create and repair clothing and furnishings for minimal cost. Turn to this hands-on guide for the best techniques and fun projects for learning (or brushing up on) the art of sewing.
- So, you want to sew ― get the 411 on everything you need to know before you start sewing, from assembling your own sewing kit to selecting fabric, findings, and interfacings
- Stick a pin in it ― learn how to thread hand and machine needles, tie knots, secure seams, hem items, and more
- Spruce up your style ― master the art of fashion sewing, from working with zippers and buttons to setting in the perfect sleeve
- Put on your DIY cap ― add new life to your living space with home décor sewing projects, like dressing up your dining table with a reversible table runner or changing the look of your bedroom with a duvet cover and more
- Give it a quick fix ― make alterations and repairs to garments already in your closet to extend the life of your wardrobe
Open the book and find:
- How to work with patterns
- Instructions for hand and machine stitches
- Directions for fixing sewing mistakes
- Hemming how-tos
- Fashion and home décor sewing projects
- Guidance on working with closures, sleeves, and pockets
- Advice on tackling trims and piping
- Tips for mixing print fabrics
- Ways to save money by doing repairs yourself
If you’re looking for the most recommended sewing, then this product is a great option. Many good reviews have already proved the quality of this product.
If you would like to know more about this product you can Click Here to Read More About It’s Top Features
If this is a MUST HAVE product, be sure order now to avoid disappointment. This is the lowest price we have found online.
Click Here and order yours right now